Here’s the Full List of Disney Springs Businesses Scheduled to Open May 20
Disney has announced which businesses guests can expect to visit when the complex reopens this week.
Today, the company is providing the full list of stores and restaurants that guests can expect to visit starting tomorrow.
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- The BOATHOUSE®
- Chicken Guy!
- Earl of Sandwich®
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC
- Frontera Cocina
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
- Paradiso 37 Entertainment
- Planet Hollywood
- The Polite Pig
- STK Orlando
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
- Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
- YeSake Kiosk
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Chapel Hats
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Free People
- Happy Hound
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Pandora® Jewelry
- Pelé Soccer
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop®
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigars
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Vera Bradley
Check out our previous post for more details on the opening protocols for guests, including where to park and what other requirements that you must follow to visit.
Additional restaurants will open on May 22, including Morimoto Asia and Pizza Ponte. Disney also plans to open a limited number of company-owned locations on May 27.
Disney Springs began its closure due to the Coronavirus pandemic on March 17.