Universal Orlando CityWalk Announces Limited Reopening May 14
Universal Orlando Resort takes the first steps toward reopening the Orlando destination.
New changes like temperature checks, social distancing and face coverings will come with the limited reopening on May 14.
The following venues will be open daily from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.:
- Select full-service restaurants and quick-service food locations: Red Oven Pizza Bakery, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville (outside seating and Lone Palm area only), Voodoo Doughnut and Auntie Anne’s. Each restaurant will have a limited menu and limited seating available.
- Universal Studios Store, Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company’s retail shop and select merchandise carts as well as Hollywood Drive-In Golf
Universal’s official release stated they would “continue to monitor conditions and make adjustments as we move forward. Additional venues may be added over time and hours of operations are subject to change. We will continue to work closely with local health officials and our own health and safety experts and adhere to CDC guidelines. ”
- Team members will undergo temperature checks and will wear face coverings.
- Temperature checks for each guest upon arrival. If a guest has a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater, they will not be able to enter CityWalk.
- Guests must wear face coverings.
- Each venue will limit capacity to help enforce social distancing.
- Cashless payments will be available at all venues,
- Self-parking will be complimentary.
For more information about Universal Orlando’s policies during this time, visit their website.