The Grand Experience Giveaway by Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit entry through Orlando Magazine Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/OrlandoMagazine), and/or Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/OrlandoMag), and/or Where Orlando Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/WhereOrlando) and/or Where Orlando instagram (http://www.instagram.com/WhereOrlando) Channels (the “Channels”) and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Florida, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Morris Media Network and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 10:00AM/EST and ending Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 11:59PM/EST. All online entries must be received by Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 11:59PM/EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered on Facebook and/or Instagram by 1. liking or following the channel(s), 2. liking the singular post promoting the giveaway and 3. tagging three (3) other users within the “Comment” field in post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando. You may enter only once per channel. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules per channel. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a two (2) night stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek (“Wyndham Grand”), a (1) Special Welcome amenity upon arrival from Executive Chef Jonathan McCann, one (1) breakfast for two at Tesoro Cove, a (1) couple’s retreat at the Blue Harmony Spa, one (1) lunch for two at Back Bay restaurant, one (1) Dinner for two at deep blu Seafood Grille, and complimentary Valet Parking for one vehicle. All taxes and Resort Fee included. This package is valued at a minimum of $1,889.00 U.S. Dollars. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Orlando Magazine, Where Orlando, and Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. There will be a total of one (1) Winner(s).
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing on any two of the Channels, under the supervision of Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando. Winner will be notified by direct message and/or email within two (2) hours following selection of Winner. Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ORLANDO MAGAZINE AND WHERE ORLANDO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. Winner will need to sign these Terms and Conditions in order to receive prize as well as an Image Usage Release, Guaranteed Content Form (as provided by Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando) and agree to be featured in a print issue of Orlando Magazine.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway and tagging other users, You understand and agree that Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando, anyone acting on behalf of Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando, and Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando. Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Orlando Magazine, Where Orlando, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ATTN: Digital Department, Orlando Magazine, 801 N. Magnolia Ave, Orlando, Florida, 32803 (United States of America). Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2018, at 10:00 AM/EST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando, 801 N. Magnolia Ave, Orlando, Florida, 32803 (United States of America).
15. Social Media Channels Disclaimer: The Campaign hosted by Orlando Magazine and Where Orlando, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram