Philanthropic Power Couples: Dr. Francelis Gonzalez & Victor Pantoja
Meet Dr. Francelis Gonzalez & Victor Pantoja!
Dr. Francelis Gonzalez and Victor M. Pantoja
Dr. Francelis Gonzalez and Victor M. Pantoja (owners of Kidsville Pediatrics and Family Tree Medical Group) are some of the most recognized philanthropists in Central Florida. Unlike other philanthropic families who stick to one area, they’re seen helping and sponsoring anything from medical research to arts and culture or the advancement of Latinos in the community and supporting minorities.
They were the first Hispanic founding donors of the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts; however, they are also known to sponsor private or public creators, such as new up-and-coming fashion designers, artists, and musicians.
Being in the health industry, they have also supported many organizations in pursuing a better health system and resources in Orlando. Proof of this is the role Dr. Francelis Gonzalez has taken by joining the board of Kids Beating Cancer and the Rose Society of Kids Beating Cancer presidency.
Their commitment to a better Central Florida and a city where science and arts flourish has led them to many recognitions, including this article.
Dr. Gonzalez In The Community
Are you ready to go British and surround yourself steeped in the elegance of the United Kingdom and the Royal Ascot fashion theme of 2023? Join Dr. Gonzalez and the Rose Society for the 4th annual Kids Beating Cancer Hats & Roses “Royal Ascot” Fashion Show & Luncheon at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort on Friday, April 14, 2023. Purchase your tickets here!
About Kids Beating Cancer
Kids Beating Cancer provides access to life-saving treatments through the science of cellular therapy and advancing pediatric innovative, novel, research, moving new discoveries to patient care, while supporting the children and their families throughout the journey to a cure.
Since 1992, Kids Beating Cancer has provided ACCESS to the best treatment offering the best hope for a cure for children with cancer through five areas of support:
1. Funding the establishment of the first and only pediatric transplant center in Central Florida so no child and family would have to leave Central Florida to receive treatment – through the Kids Beating Cancer Pediatric Transplant Center at AdventHealth for Children
2. Funding the latest advancements in treatment that provide improved outcomes, reduced wait time, and less traumatic experience for the child, through Cellular Therapy Medical Technology previously not available in Central Florida.
3. Funding innovative novel pediatric cancer research project with scientists nationwide to advance future treatments and cures, moving new discoveries to patient care
4. Funding the donor identification testing necessary for a bone marrow or stem cell transplant with an unrelated donor
5. Supporting the children and families throughout their treatment process, while in the hospital and their outpatient follow-up years
- Lifting the child’s spirits while receiving a transplant in the KBC-PTC by decorating a themed hospital room selected by the child
- Proving food for the families while spending weeks and months in the KBC-PTC through a stocked KBC Kitchen and Pantry
- Providing gifts and treats weekly to the children throughout their hospital stay and in the Outpatient Cancer Center
- Providing Parties and Events for children regardless of hospital affiliation, with their families to gather and enjoy fun filled safe experiences