Buy Modafinil in Australia | A-Z Guide
Curious how to buy Modafinil in Australia these days?
If you’re wanting to get it shipped in, or buy Modafinil already in Australia, then you’re going to need to know a few things. We’ve done some research on the topic and have compiled all the important information.
Here at Modafinil.com, we give you that information so you can make your Modafinil purchase, and we answer questions you might have about how to get the most out of this brain-boosting medication.
Let’s dive in.
P.S: Ready to get going? This is the best spot to buy down under.
Where To Buy Modafinil in Australia | 2023 Edition
You can purchase Modafinil from a few sellers in Australia, but not all vendors are the same.
Apart from knowing that the medicine is a quality product, you’ll want to ensure you’re getting the best customer service possible, as well as the speediest shipping because who wants to wait for a life-changing medication like modafinil.
Here we’ve created a list of the top places to buy modafinil in Australia:
BuyModa is an industry-leading specialist in shipping Modafinil to Australia.
These guys are our TOP recommendation for good reasons.
Their support is conveniently 100% America-based, meaning you don’t have to worry about a language barrier for support or sales, and you don’t have to question where your modafinil is coming from.
- Most Popular Modafinil Website:
BuyModa reports that they’re the most-visited online modafinil pharmacy in the world, and it’s not difficult to see why. Unlike their competitors, BuyModa is America-based, so all customer support is straight from The States.
BuyModa also accepts almost all payment methods, including PayPal, credit card, and most standard Australian payment options. They even accept cryptocurrency.
- ISO-Certified Companies Only:
BuyModa works exclusively with ISO-certified pharmaceutical companies, so you know that you’re getting the absolute highest quality medicines possible.
They have certified the authenticity of their medications with both SUN Pharma and HAB Pharmaceuticals because it’s always better to have two verified sources than one.
Having confidence in your purchase is easy when you know that multiple pharmacies have independently verified that what you’re buying is what you’re getting, and that it’s safe and clean.
- Satisfaction Guarantee:
BuyModa also gives their customers their 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can return your medicine within 30 days of purchase if you’re not completely happy with the results.
BuyModa’s mission is to commit their resources to providing personalized customer service, so that you get the best buying experience possible. Coupled with their premium-grade Modafinil and armodafinil, BuyModa is easily among the best vendors of Modafinil available.
- 100% American-Based:
American-owned and American-operated means BuyModa is the top choice for purchasing modafinil online. Why? Because the support and service is second to none.
If you want to buy Modafinil in Australia then click here!
If BuyModa isn’t your jam, then the next best place to purchase Modafinil in Australia is ModafinilXL.
- Wide Range of Modafinil Products:
ModafinilXL is among the top places to buy Modafinil in Australia in 2023, and with their range of products and services it’s pretty obvious why. First off, they offer a wide range of Modafinil brands, including their own ModaXL and ArmodaXL, as well as Modafinil, Armodavinil, Modalert, Modvigil, Modactive.
- Sublingual Options Available:
If you’re the sort who doesn’t like swallowing pills, ModafinilXL offer Modafil MD Sublingual.
These tablets dissolve in your mouth, giving the brain-sharpening effects of Modafinil almost immediately. Sublingual tablets are a great way to get the benefits of Modafinil without needing to swallow any pills.
- Affordable Shipping:
ModafinilXL also ships their orders worldwide without any exorbitant charges, just the bare minimum to get you your medications in a timely manner.
ModafinilXL has been in business for an impressive six years, so you know that they have established procedures to ensure their medicines are top-notch and that everything runs smoothly.
They also offer speedy processing of your order, sometimes having it shipped within two hours!
- Multiple Discounts Available:
As far as discounts go, ModafinilXL already offers very good prices, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get a discount too.
If you visit their website, you’ll be served a few discount advertisements that you can use to save money off your order. If you pay for your order with Bitcoin, you’ll have an additional 20% special discount applied at checkout.
- Free Samples to Try:
ModafinilXL knows that you’re going to enjoy whatever medicine you order off their website, and they’re so sure that you’ll like what you get that they offer free samples!
All you need to pay is shipping to get it to you and you can try out Modafinil, or one of their other products, absolutely free.
Once you have your order and are happy with your experience, you can leave a review to get an additional 20 pills completely free. That’s a value of up to $49USD!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
ModafinilXL is so confident in their products and medications that their refund policy is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not entirely satisfied with your order, you can return it for a full refund.
Not only this, they also re-ship your order if it gets stuck in customs, and they do this with no charge to you. That’s right, they’ll re-ship unsuccessful orders entirely for free!
With so many reasons to buy from ModafinilXL, what are you waiting for?
Click here to buy Modafinil from ModafinilXL!
Shipping Modafinil to Australia
When you purchase Modafinil or a similar product on one of the above websites, you’re able to have it shipped to Australia. Orders sent to Australia are dispatched from either India or Singapore, depending on the size of your order and stock levels at each warehouse.
What you can be sure of is that your order will be dispatched promptly and that you’ll definitely get your order. If your order doesn’t arrive within the specified amount of time, then BuyModa or ModafinilXL will reship your order at no cost to you.
If you’re worried about getting your order shipped to Australia after COVID, you can rest easy knowing that COVID-related shipping delays have largely been resolved. When you buy Modafinil from Australia and have it shipped to an Australian address, you likely won’t even know that COVID has been affecting shipping routes.
Depending on the shipping method you choose, you may get your Modafinil within a week or two, but it does depend on where in Australia you live. Modafinil can also be shipped to Australian PO Boxes, so you have solutions however you look at it.
If you have a PO Box in Australia, rest easy knowing your order will be delivered on time and with arrival guaranteed.
Is Modafinil Legal in Australia?
Yes, Modafinil is legal in Australia, but it does come with a few caveats.
Modafinil is a legal drug in Australia, but it’s prescription only. This means you can only get it legally when you have a doctor prescribe it to you. If you have a medical condition, like a sleep disorder or narcolepsy, then a medical doctor is able to prescribe you Modafinil to help alleviate the symptoms .
You can have your prescription for Modafinil filled at any pharmacy, like Chemist Warehouse or someplace similar.
The cost of buying Modafinil in Australia varies depending on what pharmacy you go to and what version of the drug you’ve been prescribed. Some forms, such as ModaXL, may vary in price when compared to Modalert or Modvigil.
If you don’t have a prescription for Modafinil, then it’s illegal to purchase that drug in Australia. You also won’t be able to get it from the pharmacy as a pharmacist isn’t allowed to sell it to you if you don’t have a prescription.
But that’s not the whole story. Let’s look at what the current drug schedule is in Australia to give you a better idea about buying Modafinil.
Drug Schedules in Australia
The drug schedule in Australia is used to classify and define different drugs based on their uses, side effects, risk of abuse, and the potential for harm .
- Schedule 1: This classification is not currently in use.
- Schedule 2: This classification is for drugs that include medicinal substances intended to help treat, prevent, or cure medical conditions in humans. Drugs under Schedule 2 have restrictive regulatory controls to limit their availability to the general public. Schedule 2 drugs are considered to be generally safe for the average person. Examples include paracetamol and antihistamines.
- Schedule 3: This classification is similar to Schedule 2 drugs, including the regulatory controls around access to the drug. Schedule 3 drugs are also regarded as generally safe but fall into the category of drugs that the Australian Government would like to keep track of. Examples include codeine and pseudoephedrine.
- Schedule 4: Schedule 4 drugs are slightly more restricted than Schedule 3 or 2, and also include veterinary medications intended for animals. Schedule 4 drugs also have the potential to cause addiction. Examples include Modafinil and common antidepressant SSRI drugs.
- Schedule 5: Drugs that fall under Schedule 5 include poisons, and strict regulatory controls are placed on access to these drugs. Veterinary medications available without the need for a prescription often fall into Schedule 5 .
- Schedule 6: Drugs in Schedule 6 are similar to Schedule 5 but have been identified as having a greater risk of abuse or danger to human health.
- Schedule 7: These drugs are difficult to obtain due to their potential for abuse. Schedule 7 drugs also include poisons. Examples include thallium and colecalciferol.
- Schedule 8: These drugs require a special license to distribute and are closely monitored by the government. Examples include morphine and oxycodone.
- Schedule 9: Prohibited drugs or “party drugs” fall under Schedule 9. You can’t legally obtain these drugs without a permit, which is very difficult to obtain. Examples of Schedule 9 drugs include cocaine and DMT.
- Schedule 10: These drugs are entirely prohibited from being manufactured or distributed, regardless of who you are or what company you’re from. Schedule 10 drugs are completely illegal.
Currently, Modafinil is considered a schedule 4 drug in Australia.
What Is Modafinil?
Modafinil is a stimulant that has been extensively studied. It’s similar to caffeine and taurine, which are commonly found in energy drinks.
Modafinil has been used by gamers, scholars, and patients for some time now. It was first approved for use in France in 1994, eventually being approved by the American FDA in 1998—and the market has only grown since then.
Doctors currently prescribe Modafinil to patients who are struggling with excessive sleepiness or drowsiness, often as a result of sleep related disorders.
Conditions like narcolepsy (falling asleep at random times and being overly tired during the day) and sleep apnea (blockages in the airway preventing normal breathing resulting in poor quality sleep) have been treated with Modafinil .
This miracle nootropic helps regular people reclaim their lives. Those who work rotating shifts may also be prescribed Modafinil to combat tiredness.
Modafinil can also be used to support people who use breathing devices or other treatments intended to minimize sleepiness caused by such conditions as sleep apnea. Modafinil is classed as a “wakefulness promoting agent” because it helps users remain more alert and wakeful.
Modafinil works by changing the amounts of specific substances in your brain to improve cognition, facilitate mental function, and generally promote the efficiency of your brain.
Modafinil is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, meaning it prevents your brain from breaking down dopamine after it’s been naturally created to help your brain function.
By preventing your brain from breaking down dopamine, the total concentration of dopamine increases, which leads to increased cognitive function.
A common effect of boosted dopamine is an improvement in mood and focus.
Modafinil is also a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. Norepinephrine is a neurotransmitter that your body uses to send messages between nerve cells. Given this, it’s no surprise that more norepinephrine often gives a person a sense of heightened cognitive ability.
On top of dopamine and norepinephrine, Modafinil acts on a few other neurological chemicals, such as histamine, glutamate, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), and serotonin. Each of these substances helps facilitate healthy brain function.
Modafinil is also known as a “smart drug,” meaning it falls under the category of nootropics. Nootropics are products intended to help enhance the natural function of your brain, boosting concentration, alertness, productivity, and attention span.
Nootropics are reportedly able to help you focus on the task at hand, allowing you to perform better than you might otherwise.
Benefits of Modafinil
The list of potential benefits of Modafinil is a long one indeed.
Taking Modafinil brings you plenty of possible benefits, and these are only limited by what you can think of doing. Given that Modafinil is a brain boosting supplement, it can, in theory, help you enjoy a wide range of activities more than you might otherwise. It can also help you perform better at those activities, such as sports, study, work, and even simple relaxation .
Here are some of the top benefits of taking Modafinil:
- Maintain cognitive function when tired: Like many stimulants, Modafinil is a great way to boost your energy and alertness, but it doesn’t just keep you awake. Modafinil works to actually improve how well your brain works when it’s tired, meaning you’re alert but also still functioning at peak performance.
- Improve mood: Research has found that Modafinil appears to improve one’s mood, helping to bring feelings of happiness in regular situations. Some people have even described the feeling as a mild euphoria. This has led to Modafinil occasionally being used as a supplementary therapy to antidepressants.
- Improved motivation: Work is difficult sometimes, but especially so if your brain is feeling like molasses, seemingly refusing to process complex or challenging tasks. Modafinil stimulates your nervous system, helping you get your creative juices flowing without causing the jitters that you get from too much caffeine.
- Less expensive than coffee: A sugary and milky caffeine drink may be the thing for some people, but with Modafinil, you can boost your brain power while avoiding the subsequent caffeine crash. Another great part is that Modafinil helps jumpstart your brain without you having to fork over $8 for a coffee.
- Weight loss: You may not first consider weight loss when you think Modafinil, but evidence is emerging that this medication may help you lose weight. A driving force appears to be that Modafinil suppresses your appetite, meaning you’re not craving sugary or fatty foods, but rather focusing on getting your work done. Also, if you’re exhausted, then it’s likely you’re not wanting to engage in physical exercise. But that won’t be a problem with Modafinil.
- Improve cognition in normal states: Modafinil’s biggest benefit is how it can improve your brain’s function, especially in people who aren’t particularly tired. If you’re wanting to get that assignment done, finish that project at work, or just boost your brain power in general, Modafinil can help. Boosting your brain’s neurotransmitters help it to work more effectively, allowing you to feel more focused and capable.
- Boosted daytime performance. If you’re the sort to have an afternoon lull that you normally fight off with a coffee, then Modafinil may be a better answer. Modafinil has been found to reduce daytime sleepiness, boost focus, and boost concentration without users having to resort to caffeine-like stimulants.
With Modafinil, you can avoid a sleepy afternoon and focus on being productive and happy – and so much more.
Modafinil is considered the best nootropic in the world these days.
The only issue? What type of Modafinil should you take? Here’s the best generic forms of Modafinil.
Side Effects of Modafinil
As with all medications, Modafinil has some potential side effects that you should be aware of before taking the drug.
The good news is that studies have shown that the number and severity of side effects is similar when compared to other stimulants, like those you might experience from a large cup of coffee.
Modafinil is a well-studied drug, meaning we know a lot about how it works and why it works, and its side effects.
The common side effects of Modafinil include:
Most people who use Modafinil won’t experience any serious side effects, but it never hurts to know what you may be getting yourself into.
Other rarer, but still possible, side effects of Modafinil include things like skin reactions, shortness of breath, difficulty sleeping, congestion, and allergy symptoms like swollen face, lips, tongue, eyes, or throat .
If you experience any of these side effects, it’s important to stop taking the medication immediately and to consult a doctor, especially if symptoms worsen.
How To Avoid Side Effects of Modafinil
You can try a number of things to try to minimize the side effects of Modafinil, and they’re similar to how side effects are minimized when taking other medications that may cause minor issues.
Here are some ideas for reducing the side effects of Modafinil:
Don’t take too much. If it’s your first time taking Modafinil, it’s a good idea to start slow. As with all medications, starting at a low dose is the safest way to test out how your body will react. Not everyone is the same, so what works for others may not work for you.
Start with a lower dosage, such as 100 mg, and work your way up to 200 mg, or lower if you determine 200 mg is too high. Remember, the more you take in one go, the more likely it is that you’ll experience side effects.
Take it with food. Eating food with a new medication helps your body absorb it at a slower and more steady pace. This can prevent spikes in the level of Modafinil in your blood, thereby reducing the risk of potential side effects.
Take it early in the morning. One possible side effect of Modafinil is sleeplessness. This is more likely if you take your medication later in the day as you’ll still have the product in your system at bedtime. Taking it earlier in the day can help you avoid this.
Drink lots of water. Sufficient hydration is always a good idea, especially if you’re taking any medications like Modafinil. Make sure you get plenty of water, around 2 liters per day.
Modafinil and Australia | The Verdict
Modafinil is a brilliant brain boosting medication that may help you kick the coffee habit, get more done, and feel better while doing it.
If you’re looking to try Modafinil while living in Australia, you should now have a great idea about the cognitive performance enhancer and what it offers with regards to:
- Side effects
…And so much more!
While you have many options when procuring Modafinil, be it going to the doctor or finding something online, the two vendors mentioned above are staples for many Australians.
Order Modafinil from the best place for Australians!
 Kim, D. (2012). Practical Use and Risk of Modafinil, a Novel Waking Drug. Environmental Health and Toxicology, 27, e2012007. https://doi.org/10.5620/eht.2012.27.e2012007
 Moulds, R. F. W. (1997). Drugs and poisons scheduling. Australian Prescriber. https://doi.org/10.18773/austprescr.1997.007
 Kumar, R. (2008). Approved and investigational uses of modafinil: An evidence-based review. Drugs, 68(13), 1803–1839. https://doi.org/10.2165/00003495-200868130-00003
 Greenblatt, K., & Adams, N. (2022). Modafinil. In StatPearls. StatPearls Publishing. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK531476/