Best Probiotics For Men
When you find your stomach not cooperating with you, it signifies an imbalance in the bacteria population of your gut. 6 probiotics for Men described in the article would set things right.
Did you know that our gut is the home of trillions of microbes. This diverse community of microbes which dwell in our body is called microbiome.
Such microbes is a diverse population of the following:
- Fungi, which includes yeast
Each and everyone of us has a unique microbiome. You cannot have the same microbiome as anyone else.
We call those bacteria and yeast which are friendly to the guts as probacteria. So it is not true that bacteria are always an enemy to our system.
In fact our body cannot function properly without the help of such bacteria and yeasts. But there are some bacteria which are harmful to our system.
Friendly bacteria are good bacteria and harmful bacteria are bad bacteria. The good bacteria not only help us digest food, it also fights out the bad bacteria to get a healthy balance in the microbiome population.
For using bacteria as probiotics, there are some preconditions:
- The bacteria must live independent of humans
- The bacteria must be able to survive during its journey to the intestine and during its stay inside the intestine
- The bacteria should be able to impart suitable benefits to the individual ingesting it
- The bacteria should be safe to consume
Microbes are found in many places of our body such as
- Urinary tract
When the good bacteria takes control of your system keeping the bad bacteria at bay and maintaining a proper balance in the microbiome population, we feel healthy.
Conversely when the bad bacteria takes hold we fall sick.
So what the probiotics or good bacteria does:
- It helps in the proper digestion of food that we ingest
- Helps the body in the absorption of nutrients
- Fights the bad bacteria so that it does not take control and make the individual sick
- Helps the body in preventing the bad bacteria from entering into the bloodstream
- It even helps in the breaking down and absorption of medicines
For a normal healthy person this balancing act continues without external intervention. This is a natural process and can be sustained just by consuming a balanced fiber-rich diet.
Commonly found bacteria in the probiotics available on online stores are lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
Yeasts are also included in some probiotics. The commonly found yeast in the probiotics is saccharomyces boulardii.
Top Ranking Best Probiotics for Men in 2022
Top ranking best probiotics for men on the online market are :
- Probiology Gut+ – Best Overall
- Biotics 8 – Only For Men
- Now Food Probiotic
- Physician’s Choice
- Elm & Rye Daily Probiotic
- GNC Probiotic Complex
With the above preliminary information about the microbiome, probiotics and prebiotics, let us now start our review of the best probiotic supplement for men on the online market.
Probiology Gut+ – Best Probiotics Overall
Let us first know what the manufacturer of the supplement claims about their product.
Key benefits claimed by the manufacturer are
- Reduction in the level of stress
- Good digestion of ingested food
- A feeling of lightness
- Improved energy level as well as mental focus
- Improved immunity
How the brand is going to achieve the above
- Serotonin is one neurotransmitter which plays a vital role in reducing stress. 95% of the body’s serotonin is produced at the gut. Probiotic Probiology helps in improving the production of serotonin. You get a reduced stress level, mood lift and higher immunity.
- The probiotic contains four live bacteria or probiotics which aids in digestion. You get rid of all those bad feelings of bloating, gas or upset-stomach.
- The probiotics of the supplement Probiology reduces hunger cravings thereby reducing excess calorie intake. It also removes fats through the waste disposal system of the body. In these ways the probiotics help in shedding weight making you slimmer and lighter.
- The gut is directly connected with the brain. For many hormonal secretions the brain sends the necessary signals to the liver, pancreas etc. When the good bacteria takes full control of the gut, your energy level and cognitive functions get a boost.
- One strain of the probiotic probiology called L- Paracasei helps in protecting skin looking healthy and glowing.
What are there in the probiotic probiology
- Four strains of good bacteria provide 40 billion CFU. CFU are one unit which the microbiologists use to measure the colonies of microbes. It is called colony forming unit or CFU.
- One problem which the manufacturer of probiotics faces is to protect the probiotics during its journey to the gut through the highly acidic environment of the stomach. For this the manufacturer uses their patented ingredient which is derived from brown seaweed. The name of the patented ingredient is MAKtrek. With this ingredient they are confident of reaching the good bacteria to the gut well protected and live.
- The manufacturer also included prebiotic fiber to take care of the nourishment of the good bacteria during its journey to the gut.
The ingredients of the probiotic supplement Probiology
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium Lactis
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Lactobacillus Paracasei
- Polysaccharide Complex ( patented as maktrek )
- FructooligosacchaRide ( prebiotic fiber )
Other important features of the probiotic supplement Probiology
- Dairy free, soy free, gluten free
- GMP certified
- Manufactured in the USA
- Refrigeration not required
- No preservative added
The dose is one capsule in the morning and one capsule at night before going to bed.
You will feel better in two week’s time. The benefits are improved digestion, reduced bloating and healthy skin.
In a month’s time you will start feeling stronger immunity, absence of brain fog, regularity in going to the bathroom, improved metabolism.
In three month’s time and afterwards you will start feeling further improvements. You will have an overall healthy and refreshed wellbeing. The sick days will be a tell of the past.
You can buy the medicine online at their official website probiology.com.
Prices of Probiology Gut+
One month supply $59.99
Two month supply plus one month for free $119.99
Three month supply plus two month for free $179.99
60 day money back guarantee
FAQ for Probiology Gut+
Question: There are a number of packages. Which is suitable for a starter?
Answer: The users will find improvements by one month. But for getting full benefits of the probiotic you have to continue the probiotic for at least three months.
The company advises to buy a three month supply with a bonus. The purchase is risk free because in case you do not like the supplement for any reasons whatsoever, the company is ready to refund you the cost according to their 60 day money back guarantee.
This will also ensure that you are never out of stock.
Question: what is the minimum time required for getting results?
Answer: The response time depends on many factors such as metabolism, underlying conditions, medications, lifestyles, diet as well as exercise. Some users have noticed changes as soon as two weeks.
Question: why should we purchase Probiology Gut+?
- The probiotic Probiology Gut+ contains four strains of good bacteria whereas other probiotics may contain only one strain.
- It Includes prebiotics which protect the good bacteria and nourishes it so that the probiotic reaches the gut live and healthy.
- The probiotic is free from gluten, dairy, soy and hence safe for the individuals who are prone to allergies.
Question: What is the patented ingredient Maktrek?
Answer: The patented ingredient maktrek is a complex which is derived from seaweed. It is included in the formula for protecting the good bacteria from dissolving in the acidic environment of the stomach.
Question: Will the probiotic Probiology produce gas and cause bloating?
Answer: No. Gas occurs when the probiotic gets dissolved in the stomach. But our patented ingredient maktrek takes care so that the probiotic can reach the gut safe and live.
Question: At what temperature the probiotic has to be stored?
Answer: The formula of the probiotic Probiology has been so prepared that it is shelf-stable. It needs no refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature.
Question? How to check whether the good bacteria in the probiotic supplement is alive?
Answer: It is possible to check by pouring the probiotic into a bowl and adding one fourth cup of milk in it. Stir it and wait for 24 hours. You will find that the milk is curdled which confirms the presence of live bacteria.
Question: how safe is probiotic Probiology?
Answer: The probiotic is safe to consume without any side effects. The product is made after clinical testing using live strains of good bacteria which are naturally present in the gut. Further the supplement is free from all allergy causing substances. The production facility is certified by GMP.
Question: Is the supplement useful to treat IBSand SIBO?
Question: will the company refund the purchase cost in case the customer is not satisfied with the product?
Answer: The company expects the users to give their product a fair chance by consuming the supplement for a prolonged period of time. The company advises the customers to order bulk packages such as six month or three month supply.
But in case in spite of using the supplement you think that the supplement is not for you, the company’s 60 days refund policy enables you to get back your money by returning the containers within 60 days of purchase.
Biotics 8 – Top Probiotic especially for Men
The manufacturer of the Biotics 8 probiotic supplement is Bauer which has a number of health supplements in their credit. The manufacturer claims it to be a male specific health supplement which improves the gut health by providing good bacteria.
The benefits which can be achieved by consuming the probiotics, Biotics 8 are:
- Improved digestion
- Elimination of issues such as bloating and gas
- Increase in the rate of metabolism
- Improvement in immunity
- Reduction in the levels of inflammation
- Elimination of free radicals
The probiotics, Biotics 8, is formulated by blending a host of ingredients which include vitamins, herbal extracts and other substances which have a tested evidence of improving the gut health.
Due to its fast acting formula the probiotics is considered as the rapid action probiotic formula. You can feel the difference within a few days.
Due to prolonged digestive disorder inflammation occurs. In the long term the inflammation hampers the body’s process of nutrient absorption.
Non-absorption of nutrients causes fatigued feelings along with lack of energy and concentration. By consuming the probiotics, Biotics 8 the normal process of enzyme synthesis is restored.
The probiotics also help in reducing the inflammation which further improves the body’s natural system of food synthesis and absorption of nutrients.
The unique thing with these probiotics is its perfect blending of various strains of good bacteria, vitamins, dietary fibers and enzymes.
The ingredients of the probiotics, Biotics 8 are:
- Vitamin B1: this vitamin is important due to its effects on reducing the risk of sepsis after an injury caused by an infection. In this way it boosts energy.
- Vitamin B7: it improves all the neurological functions. It is also good for the functioning of the liver.
- Vitamin 12: this is vital for maintaining the optimum level of red blood cells, thereby lowering the occurrence of anemia.
- Cat’s Claw Extract: it has a lot of digestive benefits. The ingredient is used extensively for issues regarding digestion. There are a number of alkaloids in the ingredients which work to regulate bowel movement. Digestion is improved and bloating is reduced.
- Oat Straw Extract: the ingredient is obtained from the unripe Avena Sativa plant. The ingredient has a number of beneficial effects such as reduction of inflammation, improvement in the flow of blood and improvement in cognitive abilities. It also aids in digestion.
- Resveratrol: it strengthens the intestinal barrier by correcting the proteins located at the cell junctions. It remedies the leaky-gut- symptom.
- Bacopa monieri: the ingredient helps in reducing inflammation, anxiety & stress conditions. It also improves the functioning of the brain. It also has the effects of antioxidants.
- Tyrosine: this is an essential amino acid. It helps in protein formation, in the production of digestive enzymes and thyroid hormone.
- Huperzine A: It works on the cognitive functions and nervous system. It also reduces inflammation.
- Alpha GPC
- Huperzia Serrata
The supplement Biotics 8 can be bought online at bauernutrition.com, which is the official website of the company.
In the starting you may take one capsule daily for four days. Once the body get adjusted to the biotics take three capsules daily
One month supply $59.99
Two month supply plus one month for free $119.99
Three month supply plus two month for free $179.99
The product is made for men and the formula is a perfect blend of probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, fibers and digestive enzymes.
By improving gut health the users get an improved mood, calm digestion and higher immune system.
Now Food Probiotic – For Men and Women
This probiotics is manufactured by Now Foods. The company claims that their product contains 25 billion live good bacteria.
The benefits which are claimed to be achieved by consuming the probiotics, New Food Probiotic are:
- Improvement in the digestive system
- Strengthening of the intestine lining
- Improvement in motility
- Detoxification of the gut system
The probiotic has six different strains of good bacteria:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus Salivarius
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium Longum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
This splendid mix of vital strains of good bacteria gives you the following reliefs:
- Remedies IBS and IBD
- Enhances immune system
- Helps in the digestion of complex carbs and fiber
- By flushing out fats it helps in weight loss
- Reduces issues such as diarrhea, gas and bloating
Probiotics, Now Food Probiotic is free from gluten, soy, milk, fish, egg and nuts.
It is GMP certified which ensures the quality of their manufacturing process and tested ingredients.
The supplement Now Food Probiotic can be bought online from the official website of the company nowfoods.com.
Unopened containers can be returned to get the refund within 30 days of purchase.
Physician’s Choice 60 Billion Probiotic
The probiotic, Physician’s Choice, has 60 billion good bacteria of ten different strains. The manufacturer of the probiotic claims that they have included all the possible natural good bacteria which are found in the gut.
The manufacturer also took care to include prebiotics in their formula. The Physician’s Choice Probiotic has two blends of ingredients:
- Probiotic blend: contains 10 strains of probiotics
- Prebiotic blend: contains 3 fiber-rich organic ingredients
The 10 strains of probiotics are in the family of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium which are considered friendly to the human gut and which are naturally present in the gut.
The probiotics provided externally have a potential hazard during its journey to the gut. Sizable amount of probacteria may get dissolved in the highly acidic environment of the stomach.
Including a massive 60 billion microorganisms gives a fair chance to the different strains to reach the gut safely and alive.
Also the Physician’s Choice probiotic is offered in enteric coated capsules. These capsules are resistant to the acid and have delayed release features.
So the good bacteria strains have a far better chance to reach the gut crossing the acidic barrier of the stomach and the small intestine.
Once the population of the good bacteria increases the pathogens which also compete for the food get cornered. Thus gradually harmful pathogens are eliminated.
The probiotics themselves produce acids which further inhibit the growth of pathogens making the gut healthy.
The healthy environment of the gut has a direct bearing on the wellbeing and digestion.
The prebiotic ingredients of Physician’s Choice Probiotic
Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Root: The ingredient is rich in potassium and thiamine. It helps in the proper functioning of the muscles and improves the nervous system. In addition to this it also helps increase the good bacteria of the gut.
Organic Acacia Senegal: This ingredient is basically a gum belonging to the tree Acacia. It is a water-soluble dietary fiber. The ingredient finds use in a number of medical conditions such as diabetes, IBS and high cholesterol level etc.
Organic Chicory Root: It contains the prebiotic fiber inulin. It nourishes the good bacteria and also improves digestion. By increasing the production of bile, it helps in the digestion of fat. The antioxidant-rich ingredient also protects the liver from oxidation related damages.
Important points regarding Physician’s Choice Probiotic
- Contains 60 billion good bacteria or probiotics of ten different strains
- In addition to this massive inclusion of good bacteria, the supplement also contains prebiotics which nourishes the god bacteria providing them with food.
- It has a quality assurance policy which includes third party testing facilities. This ensures the quality of the ingredients and the product before rushing to the stores
- The product is manufactured in the USA with the best ingredients from the domestic as well as imported markets
- Many customer reviews of the probiotic speaks volume about the probiotic
You may visit the official website of the company for information regarding purchasing. The official website is physicianschoice.com.
Elm & Rye Daily Probiotic
The manufacturer of the probiotic, Elm & Rye Probiotic, claims the following benefits by consuming the probiotic regularly:
- Improved gut health
- Improved bowel movement
- Improved immunity
- Improvement in cardiovascular health
- Improvement of skin health
- Probiotics For Men and Women
One point which can be appreciated regarding the brand Elm & Rye Probiotic is its simple list of ingredients and transparency.
The probiotic contains a single strain of good bacteria, Lactobacillus Acidophilus. This naturally occurring strain of probiotic is the only main single strain microorganism included in the probiotic brand.
Research has shown that the lactic acid good bacteria is responsible for converting sugar into lactic acid as well as hydrogen peroxide. These byproducts are useful substances which inhibit the growth of pathogenic substances in the gut.
The list of ingredients in Elm & Rye Probiotic
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Vegetable magnesium stearate: the ingredient is added to the formula of the probiotic for a special need. It protects the capsules containing the god bacteria from sticking with each other. This additive is approved by the FDA for use in dietary supplements. With this the quality and comfort during daily usage improve.
- Ditab: it is another inactive additive to the capsule which is included in order to enhance the size of the capsule. It makes daily usage easy. The ingredient consists of odorless, white and tasteless substances.
- Gelatin: this animal protein is required to make the capsules. Gelatin gets dissolved easily when ingested, at the normal temperature of the body. The main purpose of the ingredient is to protect the good bacteria inside the capsules from unwanted materials such as light, moisture, oxygen etc.
The product should be bought online at the official website of the brand, elmandrye.com.
The supplement is soy free, dairy free, gluten free and GMO free. It is also free from any preservatives.
The products are routed through third party tests and the findings of the third party are displayed on the brand’s official website.
One time purchase costs you $44.99
It has a 30 day risk free guarantee.
FAQ for consuming Elm & Rye Probiotic
Question: What are the doses of the Elm & Rye Probiotic?
Answer: oOne tablet per serving. In case the user is having any medical condition or pregnant or nursing mother, it is advisable to consult your doctor before starting the probiotic.
Question: What is the role of magnesium stearate in the supplement?
Answer: It is an additive and an inactive ingredient. The ingredient is included so that the capsules do not stick to each other. It makes the daily usage of the capsules comfortable. It is a FDA approved additive for adding to food and supplements.
Question: How much time does the supplement take to give results?
Answer: The users may expect results in 24 to 48 hours. The digestive function will show improvements. The long-term benefits include cardiovascular and immunity related improvements. The continuous use of the probiotic will give benefits working inside your system.
Question: Will the brand of probiotic interfere with other medications?
Answer: All probiotic supplements are safe and can be taken with other medications. It is always better to consult your physician prior to using the probiotic.
Question: Does the probiotic need refrigeration?
Answer: Unlike many other probiotics on the market, Elm & Rye Probiotic does not need refrigeration. The probiotic is quite stable at room temperature.
GNC Probiotic Complex
This probiotic is manufactured by the company called GNC Live Well. The company has many health supplements in the list of their products.
GNC Probiotic Complex is their flagship product containing multiple strains of good bacteria. By consuming the probiotics you will get all the good beneficial effects of probiotics.
The company is located in downtown Pittsburg where its headquarter is carrying out its hub of activities. This is a massive 800 pounds establishment.
GNC or General Nutrition Centers has been making the health supplements since 1935. With 4800 stores over the USA and Canada, GNC is considered as the largest name in the world of retailers of health & nutritional products in the USA.
The revenue of the company comes from the retail stores, its manufacturing arm and from its third-party contractual functions in which the company provides its facilities to other brands.
GNC has plans such as private label products. Private label products signify premium products which are value added and include patented as well as trademarked ingredients.
GNC Probiotic Complex is one such private label product. A massive colony of microorganisms is included in the formula which promises digestive health, improvement in immunity and improvement in cognitive functions.
With people’s emphasis on preventive health care in which digestive care forms an important segment, probiotics have caught the attention of most people of the world.
The company gives great emphasis on innovation for which the company regularly keeps itself abreast with the trends in the industry, cutting edge innovations in the field of ingredients as well as data of clinical tests.
In addition to collection of data, the research and control wing of the company analyzes the data and brings forth further improvements to include the product in their category of private label products.
The products which are included in their private label product category signifies that the product has trademarked and patented ingredients.
GNC Probiotic Complex is offered in a vegan capsule form. It has 3 primary parts which in combination make the formulation. These ingredient parts are:
- LAB4 Probiotics: this is scientific blending of 4 different strains of probiotics.
- Multi-strain: in this part additional strains of good bacteria are included.
- Prebiotic: it contains fructooligosaccharides, prebiotic fiber and one carbohydrate which finds use as sweeter.
After intense research the company has included sixteen different strains of god bacteria which would restore the balance in the microbiome population of the gut.
Prebiotics are added for nourishing the good bacteria.
With the above safeguards the company confidently guarantees the viability of their probiotic strains of 25 billion CFU till the expiry date mentioned in the package.
The product is stable and does not need to be stored in refrigeration. Also the product is free from gluten and lactose.
The manufacturing facility of the product GNC Probiotic Complex is GMP certified and FDA registered. Beyond these splendid certifications the in-built quality control measures include 150 safety as well as quality tests.
The ingredients of the GNC Probiotic Complex
1st group: Lactic Acid Bacteria ( LAB ) and Bifidobacterium
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus ( CUL 60 )
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus ( CUL 21 )
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum ( CUL 20 )
- Bifidobacterium Animalis ( CUL 34 )
The above group is named LAB 4. This is a patented ingredient, the efficacy of which has been confirmed by 10 clinical trials on humans as well as 100 scientific studies. All such studies are published in reputed journals.
Further the efficacy of LAB4 in its potentials in growth and durability is so popular that it is used in many brands meant for providing probiotics for the athletes.
The formula works great in tackling depression and anxiety.
Group 2: Multi-Strain Blend. In this blend 12 further strains of selected good bacteria are included for restoring the microbiome balance of the gut. These are
- Lactobacillus Salivarius ( CUL 61 )
- Lactobacillus paracasei ( CUL08 )
- Lactobacillus plantarum ( CUL 66 )
- Lactobacilluscasei ( CUL 06 )
- Lactobacillus fermentum ( CUL67 )
- Lactobacillus Salivarius ( CUL 09 )
- Pediococcus pentosasius ( CUL 15)
- Bifidobacterium Breve ( CUL 74 )
- Streptococcus thermophilus ( CUL 68 )
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN 001
Group 3: prebiotic Fructooligosachharides ( FOS ). This is a naturally occurring carbohydrate which is found in plants. These are also called oligosaccharides. The ingredient is included to provide nourishment to the probiotic strains and is known as prebiotic.
Doses Of The Probiotic GNC Probiotic Complex
Single capsule of the supplement is to be taken daily along with food. The container contains 30 such capsules and it will last you 30 days.
Where to buy the GNC Probiotic Complex
You can buy the product at the official website of the brand gnc.com.
One month supply costs $24.99
What are prebiotics?
In some probiotic supplements you may hear the name of prebiotic. These are a form of complex carbohydrates which act as food to the good bacteria.
Prebiotic is included to feed the probiotic and nourish them during its journey to the gut and also during the stay inside the gut.
Common prebiotics are pectin, inulin and resistant starches.
The supplements which offer you a blending of probiotics and prebiotics are called synbiotics.
How can you improve your gut health naturally
The health of the gut largely depends on the balance in the microbiome. Our gut has both friendly as well as inimical microorganisms.
We feel healthy and energetic when the good bacteria rule our gut suppressing the harmful bacteria. Sometimes when the harmful bacteria population increases, our gut functioning gets disturbed.
Maintaining gut health is very important for the well being both physically and mentally. With a little precaution it is possible to keep our gut health in healthy condition.
Trillions of bacteria, viruses and yeast inhabit our gut, the whole population of these is called microbiome or sometimes gut flora.
The friendly bacteria or good bacteria is essential for our survival but for which we cannot live. In normal healthy humans the balance is maintained and the good bacteria help in breaking down the food.
In this way the good bacteria or probiotics help in digestion and absorption of nutrients by the body. It also fights the harmful bacteria arresting the growth of their population.
The balance in the microbial population gets disturbed due to certain causes such as unhealthy lifestyle, fast foods, lack of exercise, substance abuses and environmental conditions like extreme cold and heat.
By taking the following steps it is possible to improve the gut health naturally:
- By eating fermented foods: when the foods are fermented bacteria grows in the food. Such bacteria are good bacteria and help in restoring balance in the microbium. The gut health can be improved by regularly consuming fermented foods such as
- Fermented vegetables
- Eating prebiotics: There are some carbohydrates which can be the food for the probiotics. Such carbohydrates are called prebiotics. By providing prebiotics in the gut environment it is possible to multiply the population of probiotics. Prebiotics makes the probiotics tolerant to conditions such as temperature changes and ph. Im order to improve the gut health eat the following prebiotics regularly:
- Whole grains
- Jerusalem artichoke
- Less intake of sugar as well as sweeteners: consuming a lot of sugar impairs the balance of gut microbiome. Many sweeteners help in the growth of harmful bacteria which may lead to diabetes and heart ailments.
- Reduction in stress level: Did you know that stress is not only bad for general wellbeing and health of the heart, but also detrimental to gut health? Brain is directly and intimately linked with the gut. Any stress makes a direct impact on the microbiome even if the stress is short-lived. Research has shown varieties of stressed conditions which affect negatively the health of the gut such as :
– psychological stress
– stress due to sleep deprivation
– stress due to disturbed circadian rhythm
– physical stress due to extreme cold, heat and noise
Some stress relieving techniques such as meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and muscle relaxation help in doing away with stress.
- Refraining from consuming antibiotic medicine without sufficient reasons. We often take antibiotics on the advice of the doctor for infections. But overuse of antibiotics has a devastating effect on the microbiome of the gut.
Antibiotics damage the friendly bacteria which may take six months or more to restore.
- Regular exercise: exercises have a significant effect on gut health. Regular exercise not only improves gut health but also helps in shedding excess fats through the body’s waste disposal system. Try to exercise for at least 150 hours per week. This should include muscle strengthening exercise for two days per week.
- Sufficient sleep: Sleep is nature’s greatest gift to the human when the body recuperates and restores all the bad doings. Quality sleep improves gut health, mental functions and cognition. An adult person should sleep for seven hours every night.
- Refrain from smoking: Smoking is injurious to lungs and heart but it also damages the gut health. Smoking kills probiotics and increases the population of harmful bacteria. Smoking increases the occurrences of conditions such as inflammatory bowel disorder.
- Insist on varieties of vegan diets: vegetables have a good amount of prebiotics and fiber. These are helpful for the health of the probiotics.
From the above deliberations it is clear that a balanced microbiome of the gut is essential for good gut health. Good health is a must for digestion, absorption of nutrients and cognitive abilities.
It is possible to maintain good gut health by taking small precautions like taking the best probiotics for men, vegetables, refraining from taking antibiotic medicine unnecessarily, refraining from smoking, avoiding stresses, resorting to healthy lifestyles, quality sleep for 7 hours every night and exercises.
The information does not constitute advice or an offer to buy. Any purchase made from the above press release is made at your own risk. Consult an expert advisor/health professional before any such purchase. Any purchase made from this link is subject to the final terms and conditions of the website’s selling as mentioned in the above as source. The Advertising Agency and its downstream distribution partners do not take any responsibility directly or indirectly. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the company this news is about.
This content was marketed by Brandingbyexperts.com on behalf of their client.
For queries reach out to email@example.com.