There are currently two open part-time positions.
Part-time Marketing Assistant
Orlando magazine is seeking a part-time Marketing Assistant. Be part of a vibrant team of professionals providing informative and entertaining content in print and digital platforms to the Greater Orlando area. This position assists the Marketing Director with magazine events, subscription inquires, brand awareness campaigns, and print/digital audience development through promotions/partnerships. Social media experience a plus. Send resumes to Director of Marketing & Circulation JaWanda Thacker at email@example.com.
Temporary Part-Time Art Assistant
The art department will be needing a temporary part time Art Assistant starting in March. This is a 2 to 3 month gig, 20 hours/week, between $8-10 an hour. Schedule is flexible. It's the perfect opportunity for an advanced student or recent graduate looking for an internship or work experience, or for a freelance designer to offset their income.
Needs to be extremely comfortable with InDesign, with knowledge of style sheets and proper print formats. Stellar typography skills a must, and experience in Photoshop using layer masks and clipping paths required. Daily workflow will include laying out departments for various sections of the magazine, building e-newsletters (no coding), designing in-house marketing materials and flyers, placing print orders, etc.
If interested, please send your resume and a portfolio link no later than Feb 5. to the Art Director, Christine Dupont, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelancers & Subcontractors
We are always looking for the following vendors to work with on various subcontracting opportunities:
- Graphic Designers (For designing ads, event materials, and marketing projects; strong typography and layout skills a must)
- Illustrators (Wide variety of styles for illustrating covers, spreads, full pages, half pages, and spot illustrations)
- Videographers (For shooting and editing short videos, filmed locally for events, behind the scenes, and other marketing purposes)
- Photographers (For shooting local events, portraits, or places; single projects that maybe take an hour or two)
- Fashion Stylists (Local stylists who can pull looks and style for half day and full day fashion shoots)
- Food/Product Stylists (Local stylists who can style food or product/gift guide shoots; product shoots may involve pulling items locally)
- Hair/Makeup Artists (Preferably artists who are able to do both hair and makeup)
Please email a link to your portfolio or samples of your work along with your average rates to email@example.com.
Please check back with us soon for future career opportunities.