2021 Orlando Magazine PreK – 12 Virtual School Fair
Join Orlando Magazine as we host our first school fair!
Host a Virtual Booth at Our First School Fair!
Orlando Magazine is hosting its first school fair for Central Florida-area schools! We are excited to connect schools and sponsors with parents living in Central Florida in the comfort of their own homes – or anywhere with internet access. Note: this is not a zoom call! We’ll be utilizing an interactive event platform called BoothCentral to host the fair.
Event date: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Event time: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. During this time the virtual event will be live with all participating school and sponsor information (school reps are not expected to attend for the entire duration). We will host two live sessions, one from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. where the schools will be expected to run a live stream to present information and answer questions to participating parents. Support and training will be provided.
Admission for parents: Free
Schools: All schools are welcome – public, private, charter & more (Pre-K & K-12)
Virtual Booth Demo: Watch a short video to see the virtual booth experience, click here.
2021 School Opportunities
Each participating school will be given a virtual booth and can share photos and videos of their school as well as have the ability to video chat LIVE with interested parents. See details of what is included in the booths below.
Included in the virtual booth space is:
- Space for up to 5 photos (800px width x 480px height) and 1 video (YouTube or Vimeo) to showcase your school
- Link to school website
- Ability to link to pdfs or an additional webpage for more information
- General school information in “About” section
- Live video chat platform (with support and training)
- Live text platform
- School listing and link on our School Fair event microsite
- Reporting on how many visited your website
- An integrated school fair marketing campaign to run Dec. 1-Jan. 28. The campaign will promote the event and the participating schools and sponsors through an extensive digital, email and paid social media campaign.
Parents will have the option to filter and sort participating schools by multiple criteria such as grades offered and area of town. Those categories will be determined once all schools are registered.
Cost to participate: $500
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Exposure: Orlando Magazine’s School Fair allows schools to interact with prospective parents in a relaxed environment with multiple options to participate.
Balanced and Fair: We’ll ensure that a balanced number of schools across all grade levels are represented to allow the best experience for parents and schools.
- School Fair marketing campaign to run Dec. 1-Jan. 28, 2021
- Digital: Includes programmatic advertising targeted to parents in Central Florida market as well as featured placements through orlandomagazine.com.
- Email: Dedicated event eblasts to Orlando Magazine’s email list (32k subscribers)
- Social Media: Paid Facebook & Instagram campaign targeting area parents with school age children.
- And more!
Ready to sign up for Orlando Magazine’s School Fair?
Before clicking the link to sign-up see the list of items you will need to gather in order to create your booth via Booth Central. You will need all of these materials in order to register and pay.
After you have filled out the form, you will be taken to a page where you can pay for your booth by credit card, or you can note that you will mail Orlando Magazine a check.
Items needed to create your booth:
Asterisks are by items that are required. Please note, you can edit your information anytime. If you need help with image sizes, please email email@example.com.
- Main contact’s name, phone and email address*
- Business name*
- Website URL
- Social media handles
- Tax ID number
- Brief description (200 characters max) to display under your school name*
- Cover photo (800 x 480 pixels)* This can be your school logo or picture of your school.*
- Link to your website to send attendees to. This can be your school’s homepage or maybe you want to send them to an enrollment form.
- Any additional information you want to share
- Link to a video (YouTube or Vimeo)
- Additional pictures (up to 5) all sized 600 x 480 pixels.
Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.